Every Wednesday from 10 -12 at our headquarters at 6111 Melrose Ave, we will be holding socially distant, outdoor, no contact drop offs. Please note that the schedule details are subject to change. Each week we will highlight a “Donation of the Week” that our nonprofit partners are really in need of – see schedule below. Some must be new, some can be gently used. (We’ll let you know.)
1. All drop-offs will be outside. There will be tables and dollies set up outside.
2. The donor is responsible for bringing items out of the car. Big Sunday staff will bring items in after donor leaves to ensure no-contact.
3. Everyone must wear a mask. We will have hand sanitizer if you need it.
4. It is encouraged to bring at least 1 (one) of the items we are specifically collecting that week.
5. We are hoping to collect at least 250 items each week.
6. If you don’t want to drop things off, but you’d like to contribute to these requested items, great! Please donate here.
Questions? Ask email@example.com
Every week, we give away 200+ bags full of a variety of pantry essentials and canned goods. Currently, we are asking for donations to help fill these bags, every week! To make things more accessible, we have created a registry where you can purchase items that will be sent to us. Pasta and tomato sauce start at just 89 cents each!
Check out the registry here!