From July 1 – August 12, our headquarters at 6111 Melrose Avenue will be open every Wednesday morning from 10 – 12 for outdoor, no-contact drop-offs. Each week we will highlight something we especially need to give to our nonprofit partners – see schedule below. Some must be new, some can be gently used. (We’ll let you know.)
1. All drop-offs will be outside. There will be tables and dollies set up outside.
2. The donor is responsible for bringing items out of the car. Big Sunday staff will bring items in after donor leaves to ensure no-contact.
3. Everyone must wear a mask. We will have hand sanitizer if you need it.
4. It is encouraged to bring items we are specifically collecting that week. But yes, you can bring other things, too.
5. We are hoping to collect at least 250 items each week.
6. If you don’t want to drop things off, but you’d like to contribute to these requested items, great! Please donate here.
Questions? Ask firstname.lastname@example.org
July 1: Summer items for those in shelters, group homes etc.
July 8: New and gently-used clothes
July 17: Diapers and wipes
July 24: Cleaning supplies
July 31: Non-perishable food
August 5: School supplies
August 12: New socks and underwear
If you would like to contribute but are unable to make it, no worries! Click here to donate.
[Thanksgiving Stuffing Event] “Our Thanksgiving wouldn’t be the same without you guys. It warms my heart and replenishes my faith to witness such kindness in action.”
- -A.Z., Los Angeles