Corporate Days of Service
Big Sunday is now available to plan corporate days of service throughout the year.
Big Sunday has worked with businesses and corporations for more than a decade. Our corporate partners value the community service projects we design because they’re a great way for a company to give back to the community; to build team spirit among employees; to provide a benefit employees and their families appreciate; and build corporate pride. (All while having a great time, too!)
Like all Big Sunday projects, our corporate service events are designed to be engaging, empowering, safe and fun. We like to do projects where volunteers can see the fruits of their labor, and know that, individually and collectively, they’ve made a difference.
Here are some things you might like to know about our Corporate Days of Service:
- Big Sunday plans projects tailored for your company’s area of interest: hunger; homelessness; education; the environment; veterans; seniors; animals and more.
- Big Sunday will arrange for any or all aspects of your project from conception to completion. Events are customized to meet your budget.
- Big Sunday creates projects that tap into your employees’ talents and hobbies: gardeners; cooks; mentors; handymen; artists and musicians, to name just a few.
- Big Sunday also plans some projects that require no specific talents, beyond being friendly and kind. We throw parties and host field trips for the underprivileged, seniors, veterans and others who otherwise may not get to go someplace special.
- Big Sunday can plan simultaneous corporate days of service for your office, or for different branches of your company, whether they're in a single city, state or anywhere in the U.S.
- Big Sunday plans events throughout the year, on any day of the week and for any size group.
- Big Sunday’s Corporate Day of Service can be strictly for employees, or include their families.
- Big Sunday can arrange for a short talk and tour of the nonprofit you’re helping. And, we can help your company build an ongoing relationship with the nonprofit.
- Big Sunday can connect your publicity team with ours to maximize PR for your project.
- Your payment can be applied toward recognition as a Big Sunday sponsor, which includes acknowledgment on collateral materials at the appropriate sponsor level, or it can simply be a fee for service arrangement.
- Your employees and their families are welcome throughout the year at all Big Sunday events.
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact our Executive Director David Levinson at 323-549-9944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.