Welcome to the new TM@10 page!
TM@10 is Big Sunday’s newest project. We started it in the summer of 2013 for just a few weeks, but it was so popular we’ve started doing them every week!
Here’s the deal: Each Thursday morning, from 10 – 11:30, we host a service project at our offices on Melrose. We’ve done everything from assembling birthday gifts for folks in shelters (so that everyone there will have something to open on their birthday) to writing letters to soldiers stationed overseas to making quilts for preemies.
Even better – and in the classic Big Sunday mode – it’s a great way for people to get together to meet new people, and work together while helping someone else. And, of course, to eat!
All projects are at 6111 Melrose Ave. in L.A. There’s street parking. And all ages are always welcome. And, like all Big Sunday projects, there is no charge to participate. (With one exception. Please see FAQS question #3.)
If you’d like to join us, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I bring children? Yes! All ages are always welcome.
- Can I bring a group? Yes! Groups are welcome, too. Just let us know so we are prepared. (Oh, and please see #3.)
- Can my company send a group? Corporate groups are welcome, too. And the first time you come, there is no charge. However, if you return, we do ask corporate groups to make a donation to Big Sunday.
- Can I help sponsor TM@10? Heck, yeah! Annual sponsorships – available year-round to individuals or companies – start at $2500. Not only will you be helping the recipients of our projects, but you’ll be helping to engage and empower volunteers and foster civic engagement, too. Oh, and we’ll have your name or your company’s logo here all year! For more information on sponsorships, please contact email@example.com.
Upcoming TM@10 events:
- January 29: Making Math/Science Kits for HomeSAFE
- February 5: Valentine’s Decorations for the Big Sunday Office
- February 12: Decorate Cookies for Valentine's Day (recipient TBA)
- February 19: Birthday Gifts for Project New Hope
- February 26: TBA